Just one photo tonight. This is a very friendly and curious Green Sea Turtle that I photographed on the north shore of Oahu Hawaii.
I was looking at photographs tonight thinking about all the variety of animals out there. Even within a sub group of animas like reptiles, I find it amazing how varied they are to best function in their respective environments.
1) Gold Dust Day Gecko, Kauai Hawaii
2) Nile Crocodile, Grumeti River, Tanzania
3) Flap-Necked-Chameleon, Tarangire, Africa
4) Mwanza Flat-Headed Rock Agama, Serengeti
5) Green sea turtle, Oahu Hawaii
Just one photo today.
This is a green sea turtle that I photographed along the south-western coast of Maui. The turtle was in about 30 feet of water along a rocky outcropping. It was about to dive to the bottom after taking a quick breath of air. The water surface was a little rough; all the small air bubbles are from waves braking against the rocks that are just out of sight in the background.