I was looking at photographs tonight thinking about all the variety of animals out there. Even within a sub group of animas like reptiles, I find it amazing how varied they are to best function in their respective environments.
1) Gold Dust Day Gecko, Kauai Hawaii
2) Nile Crocodile, Grumeti River, Tanzania
3) Flap-Necked-Chameleon, Tarangire, Africa
4) Mwanza Flat-Headed Rock Agama, Serengeti
5) Green sea turtle, Oahu Hawaii
5 thoughts on “Sunday Nature Stills – 02/14/2016”
Gold dust day gecko? What an appropriate name for those flashy guys! I love how these photos are great reminders of time spent with you.
Liked this batch1
That gecko is stunning!
Love this collection!
Great shots– especially of the colorful little guys! I imagine it wasn’t easy catching them still.